Our Company's offer includes cutting with punching machines as well as plastic working services.
Sheet metal punching is executed using AMADA AE 2510 turret punch press. This modern device sports a reliable servo drive and a 51-tool head. An important feature of the machine is its bridge frame construction that guarantees proper rigidity.
- 51 station turret, with 4 auto-index stations. Forming and threading operations can be conducted, using adequate tools.
- Servo drive technology Compared with hydraulically-driven presses, the AE series offers trouble-free operation and short maintenance time (if required).
- AMNC-F controls
- Lift brush table that can be program-controlled and automatically raised to ca. 5 mm to ensure touch-free positioning of the workpiece over the tool system, thus leaving the surface completely clean.
- Tool lubrication feature to maximize usable life.
- Power Vacuum functionality.
- High density brush table to allow for processing of thicker sheets.
|Working range ( X x Y ):|
|without reposition||2500 x 1270 mm|
|with reposition||5000 x 1270 mm|
|Max. material thickness:|
|high density brush table||6,4 mm|